September 28, 2022
Boston Convention and Exhibition Center, Boston, USA
Biotech Week Boston is committed to bringing you the best experience, and in 2021, Biotech Week Boston events will be held digitally and on-site at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center. But rest assured, we are still committed to accelerating the biotechnology business through new ideas, science, technology, and partnerships to positively impact patient health.
In its simplest form, biotechnology is a technology based on biology: biotechnology uses cellular and biomolecular processes to develop technologies and products that can improve our lives and the health of our planet. For more than 6,000 years, we have used the biological processes of microorganisms to make useful food products like bread and cheese and to preserve dairy products.
HEALING THE WORLD
Biotechnology is helping to heal the world, taking advantage of nature’s toolbox and using our genetic makeup to heal and lead the lines of research:
- Reduce the contamination of infectious diseases;
- Save the lives of millions of children;
- change the risk of serious and potentially fatal conditions that affect millions of people around the world;
- Personalized treatments for individuals to minimize health risks and side effects;
- create more accurate disease detection tools; AND
- Combat serious diseases and everyday threats that plague developing countries.
It’s an unprecedented opportunity to interact and do business with those who shape the future of our industry, from researchers and investors to CEOs and founders.