INTRODUCTION Biological Resource Technology publishes original articles, review articles, case studies, and brief communications on the fundamentals, applications, and management of biological resource technology. The journal aims to promote and disseminate knowledge in all related fields of biomass, biological waste treatment, bioenergy, biotransformation, and the analysis of bio-resources systems and technologies related to conversion or production.
- Biofuels: production, modeling, and economics of liquid and gaseous biofuels
- Bioprocesses and bioproducts: biocatalysis and fermentation
- Use of biomass and raw materials: bioconversion of agro-industrial residues
- Environmental protection: biological waste processing
- Thermochemical conversion of biomass: combustion, pyrolysis, gasification, catalysis.
The magazine does not contain articles on agricultural production, breeding and agronomy, plant extracts and enzymes, compounds, marine organisms (except microorganisms and algae for bioprocesses), soil and air pollution, and fuel combustion performance in engines. Biological resources technology does not consider partial roles.